The ISCR2 will be organized over a three-day period, from 27-29 September 2021 covering plenary and breakout sessions.
The programme will be developed to respond to key problematics and issues faced by the cocoa sector and especially improving the living conditions of cocoa farmers.
Main theme: “Innovations to support market development and promote the sustainability of cocoa farming for better farmers’ income”.
Researchers will have to present the results of their work based on the topics proposed.
During this event we’ll cover
- Integrated Pest management and GAP techniques (Shade and irrigation; improved crop, pest and diseases, shade, soil, water and soil/fertility management)
- Farm rehabilitation techniques
- Knowledge of the genome and of the functioning of the plant
- Farmers techniques and know how
- Institutional, policy management systems